Exposed Aggregate is the ideal choice for your pool or spa surroundings.
Why Choose Exposed Aggregate for your Pool or Spa?
- Exposed Aggregate is a non-slip surface even when wet making it a safe option around water
- With a choice of exposed aggregate colours and finishes, we can match your concrete to enhance the design and aesthetic of your outdoor area
- Concrete is quicker and more efficient to install than paving, meaning less disruption while the project is completed
- Exposed Aggregate is low maintenance, its rugged nature disguises minor stains or dirt and will not shift out of place like pavers or tiles. It can be given a scrub and rinse if required but generally takes care of itself.
- Exposed Aggregate is durable and long lasting in all weather conditions and is unaffected by chlorine or salt water.
Having a new pool or spa installed? We can work with your pool contractors to coordinate all the elements of the project, ensuring minimal disruption to you and to other professionals working on your property. We can also work with garden or landscape designers, pool fencers and more to create a pool or spa area that enhances both your home and your lifestyle.